223 Cattail Bay, Windsor CO 80550
Early Head Start
Early - Head Start Child Care Partnerships
The Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships and Early Head Start expansion grants present an exciting opportunity to expand services to infants and toddlers. Heartland Solutions provides a range of services to help organizations successfully win grant funding. Beginning with project development through the post-award grant management process, our professional grant writing team will work collaboratively with your agency to understand your program goals and develop a competitive grant proposal.
Heartland Grant Services:
- Working with your staff to plan your project design
- Development of the full grant narrative
- Budget planning and development
- Submission of the grant proposal
Goal Directed Consulting and Program Support
- Project Monitoring Design and Implementation Support
- Project Planning and Program Development
- Integration of Programs and Due Diligence
- Content area training and technical assistance designed for child care center directors, infant and toddler teachers, and Head Start staff at all levels by trainers certified in the West-Ed Program for Infant Toddler Caregiver Approach
- Human Resources Systems Development
- Governance Training and Leadership Development
Grant Planning and Development Resources
Other Good Resources.......
Click Here to Download our list of EHS Expansion and EHS - CCP 2021 Awards
Free Webinar with Heartland!
June 24, 2021 @ 11 AM EST
Topics discussed will include: Community Assessment, EHS-CCP contract breakdown with Rocky Cabagnot, Attorney at Law; and implementing new programs.